Hot Potato: 17 Photos of ‘UFC China’ Guest Ring Girl Kang Ye-bin

Posted by Black Duc On Tuesday, October 14, 2014 0 nhận xét

Hot Potato: 17 Photos of ‘UFC China’ Guest Ring Girl Kang Ye-bin















As first reported by The Chosun Ilbo, Korean model/TV personality Kang Ye-bin has been selected as a guest Octagon girl for the UFC’s “Franklin vs. Le” event in Macau, China on November 10th. The adorable host of UFC Inside on Korea’s Super Action channel, Kang had this to say about her new appointment:
I’m thrilled to be Korea’s first Octagon Girl. I’m just a little anxious whether I’ll be able to do a good job, but I’ll try my best and hopefully I can raise the spirits of our three Korean fighters in the UFC. I’d like to look sexier and hotter than Arianny Celeste.”
Darlin’, you just signed your own death warrant. But while we have her around, let’s check out some of the Internet’s best Kang Ye-bin photos in the gallery above.

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment